Thank you, CIC!

I recently gave a talk on Environmental Protection and Preservation to the faculty and students of College of Immaculate Conception in Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija. It's a month long celebration of CIC's Social Responsibility with the theme "Kalikasan Ating Kinabukasan... Kilos na! (KKK).

It was a challenging talk. I usually have my trusted PowerPoint Presentation with me, but this time, I have to do without it... almost. Because there were about 2000 students, the only venue that is available is the open gymnasium with broad daylight that made LCD projection almost impossible. But, as one teacher aptly put it, it was a blessing in disguise as the students were forced to use their creative imagination as I describe my set of photos.

What I initially feared as a challenging talk turned out to be one of my most memorable talks to ever give. The students were all excellent, they were all cooperative and participative despite the technical glitches and the heat.

I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the entire CIC community for the warm welcome you have afforded me. I hope something positive will come out of this event. I'm looking forward to seeing CIC be the first plastic-free school in Cabanatuan and in Nueva Ecija.

No comments

Leave a Reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Facebook Pages