NOT: SM Fairview Horror Movie House?

(Submitted entry)

We got our tickets, came 30 mins late and started enjoying the flick. After an hour, right on the one of the most exciting parts, there was a black out in the screen, lights on around the movie house. Wondering why, I looked at the technical room and started gazing around. I saw 20 of us watching the film. Thinking it was only an ordinary technical problem, I just let it pass. After a few seconds, the film resumed. But this time, it's different. We can not see the subtitles anymore. So I was starting to freak out. The fact that the setting was in China, so we expect subs, right? After 20 mins. black out again. This time, with the lady assisting in the cinema saying "Sandali lang po.." WHAT! Sandali lang po!! First time in my seeing a movie in a big screen ever i heard saying from the staff, SANDALI LANG PO. (Parang nakikinood lang sa kapitbahay ah). Knowing my rights as a consumer, I started saying that this is not right. We paid for 100 bucks to watch in the big screen and this is all we got? Sandali lang po! (I thought You've got it all for us?).

I was in the brink of losing my patience, but I still remained composed. I was just raving that I will call the management of the cinema about this not-so-good experience. It just pisses off when you're watching a very good film with so much "bloopers" in between. Nawawala yung excitement.

Here's the catch. Those black outs happened just in the middle of the must-see fight scenes and yeah, during the climax - just when the adrenaline-rush is almost there. Then what, sandali lang po? Gee.

Sorry for my being sarcastic, but I think any movie goer would also react that way. Specially if they paid for it. and golly, the incident happened 3 times. What now?

Haay. The day is over. and I still can't move on with what happened. Probably tomorrow morning, I'll ring the management's office for that matter. Tell my not-so-good experience hoping it will not happen anymore.

Mukhang sila ata ang dahilan ng lumalaganap na Piracy. Haha. Laugh out loud.

To read the ntire article, please click here.

No comments

Leave a Reply

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Facebook Pages