WOW: MWSS Regulatory Office

I would like to commend the Customer Service Regulation Office of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage Systems (MWSS) for their help this morning.

I was helping an American colleague who is doing a research on fluoridation in the water system in the Philippines. I initially inquired with the DENR-EMB (they have no idea), DOH (no one's answering their trunkline) and BFAD (only the clerks were there, the technical people are all out and no one knows when will they be back) but they were all at loss who is the lead agency for this, at least in terms of policy.

However, when I called MWSS-RO, I was only transferred once (a feat for any company using a trunkline), and after stating my concern, the lady I spoke to called the person best to answer my queries. And yes, that person was able to answer me. And to top it all, no one seemed irritated with my call (another rarity, especially in government offices) and the person knew what he was saying. He even gave me additional contacts where I can verify his information. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the name of the person but whoever you are, I salute you!

*Update: The name of the nice fellow is Mr. Bong Cordova. Thank you Mr. Cordova!

1 comment

  1. Not all government employees are difficult to deal with as one's general impression would suggest. They are people just like you and me and have good and bad days too. And there are the rare exceptions like mr. nice fellow

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Facebook Pages